[Mailman-Users] Obscure addresses problem

Jack Stone antennex at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 00:16:32 CEST 2006

Dan Phillips <dan at music.memphis.edu> wrote:
On Sep 4, 2006, at 12:50 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:
> The Mailman method of obscuring addresses has always worked as
> described, in all installations I have ever encountered or heard of.

Remember, what he's trying to do is to get pipermail NOT to obscure
the addresses. This is completely unrelated to how the resulting
files are used or what further processing is done on them.

Dan: THANK YOU so much for going to the trouble of reproducing the problem! I thought I was losing my mind or encapable of explaining the problem.

  If it is a bug, hope the maintainer is listening to include a fix in the upcoming new version.....???

(^-^)
Best regards,
Jack L. Stone