[Mailman-Users] peculiar problem

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Sep 1 16:52:46 CEST 2006

At 6:54 PM +0530 2006-09-01, Francis Jayakanth wrote:

>                                      I have re-created the id for this
>  user at least 5 times but still the user in question doesn't get mailman
>  mails.  what do u think could be the problem. we are using 2.1.3, which
>  quite out-dated as compared to the latest version, 2.1.8 I will be
>  upgrading the version shortly.

What's in the Mailman logs?  What's in the MTA logs?  Can you get the
MTA logs from the other side, and then compare that to your MTA logs?

We've got some instructions in the FAQ that should help you track
down e-mail delivery problems.  Have you searched the FAQ for
"troubleshooting"?

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.