[Mailman-Users] PROBLEM: Cron <mailman at king> /usr/bin/python -S /var/mailman/cron/senddigests

Charles Gregory cgregory at hwcn.org
Mon Oct 30 21:06:06 CET 2006

Hello! I've just subscribed to see if anyone here is familiar with
the error report I am now getting repeatedly from mailman (see below).

Also, I'm not certain yet, but it appears my archiving may have
stopped working. When I go to check archives, there are no
listings for the current week.

If there is a specific set of info I can post (config, etc)
let me know. I've made no changes to list settings in the
past few days, and my postfix logs seem to show individual e-mails
going out from the lists.

Incidentally, I'm sorry, but generic fixes like "upgrade mailman" won't
help me, because I'm stuck with the Red Hat 9 rpm. (sigh)
But if someone can tell me how to 'unstick' the following error,
I would appreciate it.