[Mailman-Users] Using Accepted <password> in the header

Peter Kofod pete at datasages.com
Sat Oct 28 22:10:37 CEST 2006

I have an announce-only list with one member who can post.  I have it
set up so that he is not moderated, all others are moderated.
Currently, I discard moderated postings as well as non-member postings.
I want to tighten the setup a bit more so that the list owner (who is
the only non moderated user) has to send the Accepted <password>
function in the email header.  This is to prevent spoofing of the sender
email address.  How do I do this, while keeping the rest of the settings
the same?  (Discarding moderated member and non member postings).  Not
sure how to set that in the web interface and/or list_config file.

Thanks,

Pete