[Mailman-Users] Holding messages from non-members?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Oct 24 22:26:02 CEST 2006

At 1:17 PM -0700 10/24/06, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>  Yeah, it's not too informative, but at least it says that the message
>  was intentionally discarded and didn't 'fall through the cracks'.

I'm thinking maybe the bodyparts got stripped, thus leaving an empty
message that Mailman then discarded?

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.