[Mailman-Users] Question about Archives

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Tue Oct 17 05:17:32 CEST 2006

OK, I went to the host and deleted the files 2006-September (a folder),
2006-september.txt, and 2006-September.txt.gz.  Alas, the 9/06 archive is
still listed on the web page.  I guess I have to edit index.html in that
folder as well.

This all is rather tedious, and pretty much fatal to my hope to farm this
level of task out to non-techie list administrators who only have the skills
(and permissions!) to work via the web administrative interface.

Is this the forum to request enhancements?

~ Thanks
~ Ken