[Mailman-Users] EnsimPro and Mailman

Shaunna Prentice trackmom at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 00:26:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have followed the instructions at:

http://forum.ev1servers.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43004

I have a server running Fedora and Ensim Pro 4.0.3-22.
Everything has been working except when someone wants to
subscribe.  About every other time it comes up with an
Internal Server Error.  Error log shows the premature script
headers: subscribe with the referring url that of the list.
Interestingly enough the confirmation email goes out anyway
so it must be in the display of the confirmation message
only.  I followed that how-to line by line.

I was wondering if anyone else on Ensim has run into this
before.

Thanks a bunch!
Megan