[Mailman-Users] Mailman Scrubbing archived attachments

Kate Henry katie1 at mardiweb.com
Thu Oct 12 23:56:33 CEST 2006

All I want to do is to set up Mailman so that it sends an attachment with
the e-mail (that works) and then saves the attachment in the archived
version of the e-mail (doesn't work - get message that the attachment was
"scrubbed").  I can't seem to figure out how to do it.  I have nothing set
in "content filtering" assuming that would mean that nothing is filtered.
If that is not how to make it so that I can save a copy of the attachment in
the archive, what do I need to do?

Mardi Wetmore