[Mailman-Users] Mailman not archiving

stupidmail4me stupidmail4me at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 22:10:03 CEST 2006

OK. I'm an absolute idiot! I'm very sorry for wasting
your time. You've been absolutely right the whole time
(we both just didn't know it).

So. It never reached the archive runner so it was
never archived. It was successfully sent, but never
through the actual list. I was just using mailman@ as
a test bed before I set up my other lists. I've also
set up a virtuser in virtusertable
(mailman at lists.foo.com to root) because you don't
really want mailman alerting you to the fact that it's
not broken. So sendmail was reading this before it got
sent to the mailman mailer!

Absolute idiot! Thank you so very much!