[Mailman-Users] Mailman not archiving

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 11 05:40:30 CEST 2006

stupidmail4me wrote:

>Yes, the qrunner log shows the shutdown and startup
>from mailmanctl. I've also checked and ToArchive is in
>the pipeline (it's not commented out or changed in any
>conf file). This is why it's so odd.

The patch I posted causes ToArchive to write the 'ToArchive invoked
<message-id>' message to the debug log as the very first thing it
does. Therefore, the absence of this log message seems to say it isn't
being invoked at all.

Does the list have a 'pipeline' attribute? (Run 'bin/dumpdb
lists/listname/config.pck' to check.)