[Mailman-Users] Mailman and qmail confuse

M. Onur ERGiN monurergin at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 10:32:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am running Mailman and qmail on a RH9 server. Both are running quite good. But in one condition, one of them confuses and mails are not delivered.

I have a user account with name 'ccc' on the server. The mails, which are sent to ccc at myserver can be delivered. But at the same time, I have a Mailman list with name 'ccc-submit' . After openning the 'ccc' account, mail delivery stopped to ccc-submit and I began to receive 'no such mailbox' error. When I remove user 'ccc' mails to 'ccc-submit' can be delivered.

What can cause this confusion, and what can be a possible solution?

Best regards,
Onur.