[Mailman-Users] New List Permission

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 4 21:54:25 CEST 2006

The League CA Cities wrote:

>I am getting permission issues when trying to create a new list. There is no
>authentication to prove my access status, any advice?

Are you providing "List creator's (authentication) password:" at the
bottom of the list create form? This must be Mailman's "site" password
or the special list creator password both of which are set by the
command line bin/mmsitepass tool.

If this is not the problem, you'll have to be more specific as to what
you are doing and what the response is.