[Mailman-Users] Mailman migration

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Nov 24 04:19:17 CET 2006

At 6:27 PM -0500 11/23/06, Jason Dixon wrote:

>  I'm migrating the Mailman 2.1.5 installation on a RHEL server to
>  Mailman 2.1.8 on OpenBSD.

Version 2.1.8 had some serious security and operational problems.  If
you're going to migrate, make sure you migrate to the latest version
(2.1.9).

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.