[Mailman-Users] error: wrong virtual host

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Thu Nov 23 11:27:04 CET 2006

Hello,

I looked at the archives but I could not find a solution.

When I set up mailman I created it under a different domain and now are
changing it to the one I want to be using.

So I did three things:
1. I modified mm_cfg.py to relect the new domain
2. I ran withlist -l -r fix_url list-name -u new-domain
3. I restarted mailman

I was unable to create a new list under this new domain - I was constantly
getting errors about wrong/unknown host.

Eventually I was able to create the list by typing LAN IP address of the
mailman machine/mailman/create. However the drawback is that in such a
case mailman sends the list notification as
list_name-bounces at LAN_IP_ADDRESS.

What can I do to fix it?

Thanks!

--