[Mailman-Users] encoding problem

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Wed Nov 22 14:49:23 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a strange problem but it only affects Outlook. Whenever I send
something to a test list that I created, Outlook displays it in iso-8859-2
encoding but the characterset is wrong. But when I change the display in
outlook to Central Europe (ISO), the text is displayed correctly.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something that can be done
about it. Strangely, even when I send this message to yahoo, hotmail and
so. No problem with a proper display in a browser.

If anyone can offer any advice, I would be truly thankful!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot