[Mailman-Users] IncomingRunner reached maximum restart

菊地時夫 tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Fri Nov 17 01:13:31 CET 2006

Hi,

George Sexton wrote:

> When the IncomingRunner dies, the new message appears in the qfiles/in
> folder with an extension of .bak. I've tried deleting and re-creating
> the list and it still dies. If I remove the .bak message and re-start
> Mailman, then any queued messages are sent or discarded.

I've filed a bug report and a patch in the sourceforge tracker.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1598087&group_id=103&atid=100103

It may not apply cleanly to the 2.1.7 version but the point is deleting
lines starting from 'except...' and to the next 'try:' line.

The errorneous messages should be shunted and you can check them in
qfiles/shunt directory.

Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/