[Mailman-Users] IncomingRunner reached maximum restart

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Thu Nov 16 22:19:22 CET 2006

I've got a situation with a list that is causing problems. I'm sorry
this is so long, but here's the things I've done. I've searched the
archives and I don't seem to see anything that applies.

I'm using Mailman 2.1.7 and I have a list that I can post to. Another
person cannot post to this list. Any message they send kills the
IncomingRunner. This person is a moderator on the list, and a list
administrator. The person who cannot post to List A can post to List B
without issue.

When the IncomingRunner dies, the new message appears in the qfiles/in
folder with an extension of .bak. I've tried deleting and re-creating
the list and it still dies. If I remove the .bak message and re-start
Mailman, then any queued messages are sent or discarded.

I've looked through the log files, and there are no informative error
messages that seem to shed any light on this.

I'd really appreciate any kind of help on this issue.

--
George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.