[Mailman-Users] subscribers bouncing

Charles M. Owen cmowen at att.net
Wed Nov 15 11:59:15 CET 2006

My little meager 150 name list started bouncing after I added 50'ish new
names. In my case, the error was "unrouteable mail domain" and I found out
from the provider of the server, he was "throttling" outgoing mails at 100
per hour!!!! Could it be you are throttled at 300 (90% of 3000)?

Look for that, but definitely figure out and post what the stated reason is
for the bounce.

Charles "hoping for my own server someday" Owen