[Mailman-Users] List Moderators

Douglas Phillips doug at sbscomp.net
Tue Nov 14 22:26:23 CET 2006

> I have a list with about 8,000 subscribers.  It is set up as an
> announcement only type list where only a handful of people can post
> to the list.  Everyone else has the mod option turnd on.  Is theer
> a way to list all of the members with the mod turned off (the
> people who can post to the list)?  I have full access to the derver
> in question.

The following script, run as root from the Mailman base directory,
should give you what you need (verified against a 2.1.5
installation).  Remember to change the name of the list to check :)

from Mailman import mm_cfg
from Mailman import MailList

list_to_check = 'CHANGE THIS'

mlist = MailList.MailList(list_to_check, lock=0)
print "Unmoderated Users:"
for user in mlist.getMembers():
   if not mlist.getMemberOption(user,mm_cfg.Moderate):
     print user

--
Douglas G. Phillips
Simple Business Solutions