[Mailman-Users] auto-approve patch

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri May 26 03:40:46 CEST 2006

Jim Popovitch wrote:

>At one time (2.1.7?) there was an auto-approve patch that allowed for
>subscriptions to be automatically approved for certain domains.  Is
>there an update for 2.1.8?  I searched high and low for references to it
>but could not locate anything.

It's at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=403066&group_id=103&atid=350103>.
 You couldn't find it either because it's an RFE and not a patch, even
though it includes a patch, or because its status is Closed. It is
Closed because it has been included in the trunk for Mailman 2.2.