[Mailman-Users] Automatic deletion of posts by non-members of a list

Fred Atkinson fatkinson at mishmash.com
Thu May 25 13:50:09 CEST 2006

    Is there any option that can be set in Mailman so that a message by a
non-member is automatically deleted, rather that pestering the list manager
about appoving/deleting it?

    I've just moved to a new site.  I had Mailman on both sites.  Since I've
gotten onto the new one, I am getting these quite frequently.  I rarely got
these before.  It's getting to be quite annoying.

    Regards,

                                                                Fred