[Mailman-Users] Delevery disabled box checked

Gary Hall gary.chris at comcast.net
Sun May 21 22:09:00 CEST 2006

Hi Gang,

I never "disabled" any of the members of this "closed" list. You can sub
and unsub, but that is all. There isn't a digest either.

This is strictly a one-way mailing, from me to them.

I know that some are disabled because I have seen the boxes checked, but
I didn't do it.

I checked with FAQ 2.1 and it said in part, "You can disable delivery to
an address by going to the personal options page for that address and
setting "Mail delivery" to "disabled".

Should I be so bold and delete these? On my last mailing emails were
sent to 599 people - which indicates that I have 31 that are "disabled".
(I haven't taken the time to take an accurate count.

Thanks.

Warm regards,

Gary