[Mailman-Users] Digest not sent (was: Announce-list only.)

Peter C.S. Adams peter.adams at umb.edu
Thu May 18 16:46:02 CEST 2006

Thus spake Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>, circa 5/17/2006 6:50 PM:
> The lists/<listname>/digest.mbox file for the affected list contains a
> malformed message from which an attempt to extract the attachment
> filename throws the exception.

Many thanks to Mark for the help, and for fixing the subject line in my
message to the list. Mea culpa!

If anyone is interested, the first message in the file digest.mbox contained
a malformed filename line. Instead of name="xxx" it read name*0="xxx". Once
I removed the *0 I was able to generate a digest and mail started flowing
again.

    peter