[Mailman-Users] Moderation failure

Michael Barnard michael at acrobat-technology.com
Tue May 16 15:25:17 CEST 2006

Hi Everybody

We have Mailman set up on a Colbalt RAQ. The moderation request are not being sent with the right address - domain
We can post to the list we can logon an moderate the subscriptions and lists so the basic functionality is ok

However on examine the smtp-failure log an entry similar to this is found

May 16 11:07:38 2006 (962) SMTP session failure: 553, 5.3.0 <mailman-bounces at c100089.tdmgroup.net>... No such user here, msgid: <mailman.31.1147774055.960.test at mail.tetramou.com>

The Domain should read like. mail.tetramou.com

I had to use with-list fix-url when I set up the list did this fail in some way or is there some other problem.

We have several lists all with the same problem

The c100089.tdmgroup.net is the name of our server.

Thanks in advance.

Michael Barnard
Acrobat Technology
michael at acrobat-technology.com