[Mailman-Users] Zombie post

Jack Aubert jack at chezaubert.net
Sat May 13 22:32:46 CEST 2006

When I was setting up Mailman created a bogus list called
"peacecorps" and sent it a test message.  There were several things
wrong with the list, and and I deleted it.   I now continue to get a
daily notification of a pending message, (included below) including
the bogus default address supplied by RedHat although there is no
longer a list to permit or deny the message. Is there any way to
manually locate this zombie posting and delete it?

Jack Aubert.