[Mailman-Users] How to configure simple unsubscribe results page?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu May 11 20:03:22 CEST 2006

Jonathan Doig wrote:

>I want my users to be able to enter their email address and click
>"Unsubscribe" on one of my pages -
>http://test.nratlas.nsw.gov.au/mailman/listinfo/nratlas-news - and see a
>simple message that an email has been sent to confirm their
>unsubscription, rather than the confusing options-login page:

Then instead of posting to the options page as above, you will have to
either create your own cgi or use some kind of scripting on your page
to request the unsub and produce the result you want.

Assuming you want the confirming email, you could use wget in a script
to get the options url above and then produce the simple message.