[Mailman-Users] Syndicating a Mailman List

Bob Richards rrichard at blythe.org
Fri May 5 08:51:03 CEST 2006

Hi All:

How would I go about syndicating a Mailman list using RSS? What I would like to do is
publish an rss feed, which is based on our Mailman list archive.

Is there a software package out there which can do this? Or do I have to write my own?

I am running on a Linux/Apache Server using Mailman 2.15 with pipermail as the archiver. I
can generate an html page from the latest archived Mailman archive easily, but my question
is how can I syndicate it?

Tia

Bob