[Mailman-Users] Remove sender from list?

Allan Hansen hansen at rc.org
Thu May 4 17:09:28 CEST 2006

Sure,

Set the user's option to 'nomail', send the message
and set the user's option back.
You'll need admin access to do that, though, as moderators don't have
access to the options.

Allan
At 9:11 +0200 5/4/06, Alan wrote:
>Is it possible to remove exclude someone form the list for just one time
>using some keywords or headers?
>
>Situation is:
>
>I have a list named "123"
>I have a user "user1" in that list
>I get a mail from user1 and want to forward it to list 123 but would
>like to exclude user1 from the list for that one time
>
>I hope you understand what I mean :-)
>
>Alan

| Allan Hansen, Ph.D.                                             |
|    P.O. Box 2423, Cypress, CA 90630, U.S.A.                     |
| Work:                              Home:                        |
| Phone: +1-714/952-6015             +1-714/875-8870              |
| Fax:   +1-714/952-6746                                          |
| Email: allan.hansen at ugs.com        hansen at rc.org                |
| WWW:   http://www.ugs.com          http://www.rc.org/           |
|_Anything is possible with the right tools and right information_|