[Mailman-Users] Privacy preferences changed automatically

Bob Bergey bob at bergey.net
Tue May 2 16:27:22 CEST 2006

Can anyone suggest why my settings on a number of my lists would have
changed seemingly by themselves? Most of my lists are set for
"Confirm" under the privacy settings, but several changed a couple of
days ago to "Confirm and Approve." It happened once before, several
months ago, also. I changed them back, and the settings are seeming
to hold for now, but I don't understand why this would have changed
on its own. Happened to at least five of my lists, all on the same
day and probably at the same time.

Bob

Bob Bergey -- 215-527-1048 -- Perkasie, PA     <mailto:bob at bergey.net>
Internet Services for the Printing Industry <http://www.printweb.org/>