[Mailman-Users] Problem w/ alias

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Mar 31 19:12:51 CEST 2006

noc ops wrote:

>What's interesting is, under 'Privacy Options'-->'Recipient filters' the
>"Ceiling on acceptable number of recipients for a posting" was set to
>10. So I've set this to 0 to see what happens.

This has nothing to do with your issue. It is the number of explicit
addresses in To: and Cc: headers of the message *to* the list which
will cause the post to be held for moderator approval because of "too
many recipients".

As Patrick said in reply to your followup, you now need to look to your
MTA logs, but it is curious that your bounce log is empty. Is
bounce_processing set off for this list?