[Mailman-Users] Bounce issues with Yahoo - resolved

JC Dill lists05 at equinephotoart.com
Thu Mar 23 22:42:29 CET 2006

Greg Lindahl wrote:

<snip Yahoo and Verizon mailing list delivery problems and info>

> Since these issues are common to different mailing list managers, is
> there a website that contains this kind of info? If not, should we
> make one and advertise it to other mailing list communities?

I don't know about a website, but there is a mailing list (with
archives) where this information is on-topic and useful:

<http://www.greatcircle.com/list-managers/>

I suggest you post this information to that list, and ask if anyone
there can suggest a website where the information should be added.

jc