[Mailman-Users] A glitch in Mailman??

Tom Ray tom at detroitonline.com
Fri Mar 17 22:43:47 CET 2006

Mark-

Thanks for the reply and sorry if I wasn't overly clear. Each domain was
setup as --prefix=/home/sites/domainname.com/mailman

Each site has it's own cgi-bin but I did setup everything as
mailman:mailman for user:group. I'll see what I can do about upgrading
the 2.1.6 lists to 2.1.7 and see if that has any effect.

<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.029.htp>.