[Mailman-Users] There currently are no publicly-advertised Mailmanmailing lists

Travis Derouin tderouin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:58:47 CET 2006

Hey Mark,

> Did you run fix_url on your existing lists?

Yep, sure did.

> First run bin/dumpdb on a lists/listname/config.pck and see what the
> value of the web_page_url attribute is.
>
> Then, if the list is advertised and the host portion of the url you are
> accessing the listinfo page with matches the host portion of
> web_page_url, the list should appear on the listinfo overview.

It's the same, adverised is also set to 1.

It'd probably be worthwhile for me to debug this a bit. I notice that
any edits I make to /tmp/mailman-2.1.7/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py don't
show up in src/listinfo when I do a make clean, make , even when I
introduce syntax errors. Can you let me know how I can introduce some
debugging statements to get some more info on this problem? I can look
at the problem creating lists through the web too while I'm at it.

Thanks,
Travis