[Mailman-Users] Post Requires Approval

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Mar 12 02:06:02 CET 2006

Mike Dugan wrote:

>I created a list.  I sent this email to the list and I get the email
>below.  I am the moderator, but I don't recall setting a password
>and the link that came with the email below requires a password.

This is the list admin password. The one you use to visit the web admin
interface.

If this is a brand new list, created perhaps via the web with you as
owner, you specified the password when you created it.

You <bethel01 at bethelassembly.org> are not a member of the list and
members have not been allowed to post. The owner is not a member by
default.