[Mailman-Users] How to start a new list?

Henrik Stromberg henrik_Str at gmx.net
Sat Mar 4 19:11:06 CET 2006

Hello,
Thanks again for the answers.
I do not have an own server and do not want to have my computer running all
the time so I guess the best would be to create a list on some existing
Mailman installation of some service provider. Is there any information
available how to find one? And in case I find a provider where lists can be
run, HOW do I start one?
I would like to point out that I could not find this very basic information
at the page
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html
and think that this should be improved in order to spread the message about
the lists.
Take care
Henrik