[Mailman-Users] Bounce issues with Yahoo

Jonathan Dill jonathan at nerds.net
Fri Mar 3 12:46:28 CET 2006

Harold Paulson wrote:
> away.  All of the normal posts would go right through.  Members who
> send from the wrong account would get the usual Mailman notice.
> Occasionally wrong-account-posters would have to wait a long time on
> their notice.

For the sender, there is a very simple solution to "whitelist" his or
her own e-mail addresses which I have used myself:  subscribe the other
e-mail address then set "Mail delivery" to "Disabled."  And if it's that
important to the sender that his or her messages get through, then set
"Receive acknowledgment" to "Yes."  In many ways, I think that is a
better solution than expressly whitelisting addresses elsewhere.

Jonathan