[Mailman-Users] Bounce issues with Yahoo

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Mar 2 00:03:46 CET 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 04:04:07PM -0600, Patrick Bogen wrote:

> In all fairness, your comment about your years of
> experience was the first rude thing.

Ah, I see. So unsolicited and unwanted advice is OK, but explaining
why my policy opinions are strongly held is rude? All I was aiming at
was avoiding a non-constructive discussion.

> When you ask for
> help, you are throwing yourselves on our mercy, as it were-

Uh, that's not the way I treat either professional tech support or
open-source mailing lists. I guess I'm in a minority in the Mailman
community.

-- greg