[Mailman-Users] Storing list information in a SQL database

Matt Doughty mdoughty at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 20:37:47 CEST 2006

I run a rather interesting mailman setup with a very large number of lists
that have a lot of traffic.
This has lead to a couple issues mostly tied to storing all the data in
pickle files. If I could replace
the pickle interface with something that stores to a SQL database I could
load balance the service, and
stick the web interface and cron jobs a box dedicated to that purpose.  My
question is:
does anyone know of a plugin replacement to cpickle that will store data in
a database (not as a blob), and
has anyone created any sort of schema for storing list data in a database?

I figured I would ask before recreating the wheel.

thanks,

--
--Matt