[Mailman-Users] Question regarding Mailman

ONG,HAI-SEONG hai-seong.ong at avagotech.com
Tue Jun 27 07:57:46 CEST 2006

Thanks again for your guidance, Mark.

There is one last thing, I tried to subscribe to a mailing list and I
put the Subscription rules as "Confirm only". The problem is there's no
email sent to me after I click the button "Subscribe".

Furthermore, when I send and email to venus at mail.mys.avagotech.net and
put the title as "Testing", there is no email received by all the
subscribers?

Any idea?

Best Regards,

Ong, Hai Seong