[Mailman-Users] Question regarding Mailman

ONG,HAI-SEONG hai-seong.ong at avagotech.com
Tue Jun 27 04:56:25 CEST 2006

Hi Mark,

I have created the public directories in the archives and it works well
now, but however when I clicked on "List Archives", it will go to the
link http://mail.mys.avagotech.net/pipermail/venus (venus is one of the
mailing list), the error is "Forbidden...you don't have permission to
access /pipermail/venus/ on this server".

One more thing is that how may I change every subscriber email from
xxx at agilent.com to xxx at avagotech.com

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ong, Hai Seong