[Mailman-Users] help Securing Mailman's web GUI by using Secure HTTP/SSL

daniel trejo demonveen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 22:00:02 CEST 2006

I added these lines to apache to force https login,I also modified the
mm_config.py to change the dafault url and ran the withlist script, but when
i put the url on my browser appears a message saying that the redirection
has no end or something like that.

ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/"
Alias /pipermail/ "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/"
<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin">
 AllowOverride None
 Options +ExecCGI -Includes
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
 SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public">
 AllowOverride None
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
 Options FollowSymLinks