[Mailman-Users] Question regarding Mailman

ONG,HAI-SEONG hai-seong.ong at avagotech.com
Mon Jun 26 01:53:02 CEST 2006

Thank you very much, Mark. It works well.

But there is one more thing, when I tried to enter one of the list admin
page and right after I key in admin password and click "Let me In",
there will be error;

Bug in Mailman Version 2.1.5

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of the problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

This happen after the domain migration from "mys.agilent.com" to
"mys.avagotech.net".

Any idea on how to solve it?

Thanks again.

Best Regards,