[Mailman-Users] Question regarding Mailman

ONG,HAI-SEONG hai-seong.ong at avagotech.com
Fri Jun 23 11:43:10 CEST 2006

Hi Ryan,

When I am in the bin direcocotry, I use the command withlist -l -r
fix_url /listname/, I notice there are 3 fix_url in the bin directory.
May I know if the "fix_url" is either
fix_url.py/fix_url.pyc/fix_url.pyo?

And also, the listname you mean here is the mailing list, right? For
example, (listname = lists/dragonite) which inside dragonite contains
config.pck. Am I right?

I have tried to use the command "withlist -l -r fix_url
../lists/dragonite" and then it come out with the error as below;

Importing fix_url...
Running fix_url.py()...
Traceback (most recent call last):
	File "/usr/sbin/withlist", line 275, in ?
	Main()
File "/usr/sbin/withlist", line 250, in main
	Func = getattr(mod, callable)
Attribute error: 'module' object has no attribute 'py'

However when I run the command "check_perms", there is no problems
found.

Then I restart the daemon and surf the http://mail.mys.avagotech.net but
however the mailing lists are not shown.

Please advise, thanks.

Best Regards,

Ong, Hai Seong
IC Design CAD Tools System Engineer