[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Exim on Fedora Core 5 doesn'tappear to deliver mails?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Jun 22 19:31:37 CEST 2006

Chris Northwood wrote:

>These settings weren't set in mm_cfg.py, but in Defaults.py. I've put them
>in mm_cfg.py too, but no luck.

If you put the same setting from Defaults.py into mm_cfg.py, it doesn't
make any difference as you are just redefing something with the same
value it already had.

>I'm at a total loss as to what's going wrong, especially as the logs are
>showing nothing, but Exim is saying "completed".

The posts get to Mailman and past any moderation or other holds because
they're in the archive. You need to look in the Mailman log files
error, smtp and smtp-failure for more information.