[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Exim on Fedora Core 5 doesn't appear to deliver mails?

Chris Northwood chris at pling.org.uk
Thu Jun 22 18:51:21 CEST 2006

These settings weren't set in mm_cfg.py, but in Defaults.py. I've put them
in mm_cfg.py too, but no luck.

> (these are the defaults, I believe, which ought to work as
> long as Exim is configured to accept mail on SMTP from
> localhost.) If these settings seem sane, something else is
> the problem.
> Please see:
>
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp

I've already seen that page, and other than flagging up some incorrect
permissions, nothing solved it.

I live in the "If you get no posts but you do get some notifications" camp,
so Mailman must be communicating with Exim somehow.

I'm at a total loss as to what's going wrong, especially as the logs are
showing nothing, but Exim is saying "completed".

> --
> - Patrick Bogen

Thanks again,

Chris Northwood.