[Mailman-Users] Question about the configure script.

Ryan Steele steele at agora-net.com
Tue Jun 20 23:23:48 CEST 2006

List,

I have a question about the options for the configure script.  I'm
upgrading an installation of Mailman to 2.1.8, but I'm not sure what the
previous sysadmin configured for the --with-mail-gid option.  He has
apparently deleted the mailman-<version> directory, leaving only the
target installation directory in his wake.  Is there any other place
besides the config.log that would yield the options fed to configure?
If not explicitly, is there a way to extrapolate this simply from the
installation directory?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Ryan