[Mailman-Users] Can't figure out if I set up mail list correct

Robert Lane magic at mind.net
Thu Jun 15 22:16:17 CEST 2006

I set up a mail list. (I think) I tried to set it up so everyone rejects
if they send to the list.

We want to be able to have just one person send to members, but in one
direction only.

I then set it so the moderate required was NOT checked on my own email
address.

If I then send an email to the list using that email should it be going
out to everyone on the list?

I haven't seen anything come through from it so I am wondering if I have
a problem at my host or if I set it up wrong. It does show up in the
archive, but nothing has come through the email.