[Mailman-Users] cleaning up dead addresses

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Mon Jun 12 07:36:21 CEST 2006

> >This is _exactly_ why I asked for a "re-confirm
> subscription" request.
> >http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1504
> 204&group_id=103&atid=100103
>

> Which was just submitted as a bug and duplicates your RFE of a couple
> of weeks ago at
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1495
> 305&group_id=103&atid=350103>.
>
> It doesn't really help to re-submit what is really a feature
> request as
> a bug. It just clutters up the tracker and makes the task of fixing
> things seem more daunting than it really is.
>
> If you're just trying to ping us to see if we're paying attention, it
> would be much better to add a comment to your original request.

No, I actually did search for my previous entry, as I could swear I had
entered one, but couldn't find it. Honest Injun I looked via several key
words and even tried to find via my 'username'. So I thought perhaps I
THOUGHT I entered one, but it never actually got submitted or something
(like as in CGI error or timeout or who knows)...

Sorry for the duplicate entry. It was not my intention.