[Mailman-Users] Members list settings

Eli Tuber eli.tuber at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 04:02:12 CEST 2006

I actually like the idea that the user can control the breakdown size and
the amount of members that are listed per page. Personally as long as the
list is sorted finding the users should not be very hard on a moderate size
list.

This is my first time posting on this users group. What would it take to
have this changes take place? I could really use them for my groups. :-)

Thanks
ET