[Mailman-Users] Problems with To Header

Joseph Perrie jperrie at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 9 23:23:39 CEST 2006

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST is set to thecheat.example.com while the hostname of my
machine is strongbad.example.com.  All emails come from strongbad.  I'm
running sendmail.  Masquerade and Masquerade_as are configured.  I've tried
everything.  All of the FAQ suggestions, the mailing list, usenet, and the
google.  I can't seem to get my mailman install to send mail with the
correct To-header.  I've even tried rebuilding the mailman RPM for RHEL4
with configure explicitly set to use thecheat, but to no avail.  Please
help before I give up on computers and take up subsistence farming.

Thanks in advance,

Tony
http://involution.com